ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
- All students who expect to graduate from the University by the end of the academic year and are seeking employment may register for campus placements with this office through their departments.
- Only registered students are allowed to appear in campus recruitment process.
- Students are expected to follow the institute resume template (Registration Form) available on the placement website for preparing the resumes.
- Students shall prepare their Resume under the supervision of the faculty retained by the University, highlighting their achievements, Summer Projects and anything beyond the curriculum which enhances the employability of the students.
PRE-PLACEMENT TALKS AND TRAININGS
- Students must clarify details regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, bond details etc. with the companies during PPT.
- Attendance in Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) is mandatory.
- Students must clarify queries/doubts if any related to package, job profile, place of work, bond details etc. with the HR officials of the Company during Pre-Placement Talks (PPT).
- It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/ updated information/shortlisted names etc. in the notice boards of Placement Office. Students are expected to be in time as per the announcements.
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process.
JOB OFFERS & JOINING STATUS
- The copy of the offer letter is required to submit in the placement office.
- Student cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted.
- In case, students decide not to join the company, they should inform the company in writing in advance.
Dr. Kamaljit Kaur
Training and Placement Officer,
Department of Training & Placement
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 01763-234253/ 9814979333
DEO cum Clerk
We thank you for sparing your precious time to explore University's Portfolio (sggswu.edu.in) looking forward for a long collaboration with your organization.